Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Need Help Finding These Please!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Im looking for the little plastic holders that came with series 25, the ones that hold the little mini comics.

    I need 12 of these before Dec 25th, does anyone have any that your not using or spare ones you could send me? i can cover s/h

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 15, 2004 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can help you out here.
    I got a few, I think.

    Email me at [email protected]

    If I can, I'll send them out ASAP after I send Ghostdawgg his cape pieces tomorrow. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit, I've found three so far.

    I don't know if I have more lying around... I'll look some more.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    I can help you out here.
    I got a few, I think.

    Email me at [email protected]

    If I can, I'll send them out ASAP after I send Ghostdawgg his cape pieces tomorrow. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Email sent and thank you sir.

    3 is a start!!

    Come on people i know you got some laying around you're not using. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 15, 2004 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Replied. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...try customer service, they probably have a shit load of them. Tell Nikki I told you to call. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...hope she doesn't kick me in the balls for it, when I show up out there in a couple of weeks. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    ...eh, having a pretty girl kick you in the balls can be a pleasant experience. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...much better than having an ugly girl kick you in the balls. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one or two...I'll have to see if I can find 'em...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    ...try customer service, they probably have a shit load of them. Tell Nikki I told you to call. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...hope she doesn't kick me in the balls for it, when I show up out there in a couple of weeks. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    ...eh, having a pretty girl kick you in the balls can be a pleasant experience. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...much better than having an ugly girl kick you in the balls. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool!!

    Email me the number stv, i don't know it.
    [email protected]

    Pete if i can get them all from customer service then i'll just get them all from them.

    But lets wait and see.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM me your info. I'm sure I can scrounge up 10-20 of them for you.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Cool!!

    Email me the number stv, i don't know it.
    [email protected]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...lazy SOB, check on the web site.

    ...probably [email protected]. Not sure, never needed Customer Service. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •